2008 Comedy/Romance Rated PG-13 90 Minutes
|In Theaters||October 3, 2008|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||February 3, 2009|
|On DVD||February 3, 2009|
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist is a comedy about two people thrust together for one hilarious, sleepless night of adventure in a world of mix tapes, late-night living, and, live, loud music. Nick (Michael Cera) frequents New York's indie rock scene nursing a broken heart and a vague ability to play the bass. Norah (Kat Dennings) is questioning pretty much all of her assumptions about the world. Though they have nothing in common except for their taste in music, their chance encounter leads to an all-night quest to find a legendary band's secret show and ends up becoming the first date in a romance that could change both their lives.
Rated PG-13 for mature thematic material including teen drinking, sexuality, language and crude behavior.
Box office gross: $31.5 million. View box office history.
Released by Screen Gems. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- GBU: Daydreamin' about the Beastie Boys being full of Melancholia
- MTV Movie Awards markets movies (and gives out a few awards) (Updated)
- 'Twilight' leads nominees at 2009 MTV Movie Awards
- Can you name the movies from which these t-shirt designs are taken?
- 'Nick and Norah' set a date
- Ten actors that we want to save from the dreaded 'type cast'