2011 Action/Science Fiction Rated PG-13 131 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 3, 2011|
|On 4K UHD||January 10, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||Not Available|
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action and violence, some sexual content including brief partial nudity and language.
Box office gross: $146.3 million. View box office history.
Released by Fox. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Wolverine shows up in final 'X-Men: Apocalypse' trailer
- DC's film universe is starting to make waves of its own
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Maleficent' is Magnificent
- Final 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' trailer is best yet
- 'X-Men' entrenches itself in JFK assassination
- Emotional first trailer for 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'